Thursday 12 January 2012

GEJ


our president who never had sandals and school bags

A plane with 5 passengers was about to crash in midair and there were only 4 parachutes.
1st passenger, Lionel Messi: I'm d world's best footballer, my fans still need me. He takes one and jumps.
2nd passenger, Aliko Dangote: I'm Africa's richest man. I don't want to die now. He takes another one and jumps.
Third passenger, Goodluck Jonathan: I'm the President of Nigeria, the most big brother of Africa. I have BokoHaram, ASUU strike and Fuel Subsidy issues to deal with. He takes one and jumps.
The 4th passenger was d Pope, Pope said to d 5th passenger, an 8 yr old girl "I'm an old man, I'll sacrifice my life for yours" but d girl replied "there’s no need for that, there are 2 parachutes left.
"How can that be?" asked Pope.
The girl replied "The Nigerian President took my school bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment